Pregnant Holly Madison hospitalized with extreme morning sickness
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Holly Madison is on the mend.
Nearly seven months pregnant with her first child, the former "Girls Next Door" beauty, 32, was hospitalized on Dec. 3 for complications due to morning sickness, she confirmed via Twitter.
"Almost seven months and morning sickness took hold! Glad to be otherwise OK, though," Madison tweeted, along with an Instagram photo of the Converse sneaker clad mom-to-be with an IV in her arm.
As supportive messages from fans poured in, the expectant mom assured Twitter followers her health was improving. "Thank you for all the get well wishes! Keeping me entertained -- forgot to bring a book with me," continued Madison, who's expecting a daughter with her Electric Daisy Carnival founder boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella.
Madison is not the only celebrity mother-to-be faced with a nasty bout of morning sickness this week. On Dec. 3 -- the same day her first pregnancy was confirmed, Duchess Kate, 30, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London to receive treatment for hyperemesis gravidarium.
Affecting between 0.03 to 1 percent of expectant mothers, HG is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration, lightheadedness and fainting. Treatment typically includes hydration, bed rest, and in some cases like Middleton's, hospitalization.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite