Pregnant Holly Madison: 'My Belly Got Big Overnight!'
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
It's about time!
On Nov. 2, first-time mother-to-be Holly Madison shared a picture of her growing baby bump on her Celebuzz website. "Damn! My belly popped out of nowhere!" the Playboy model wrote. "I just hit the 6 month mark and it's like my belly got big overnight!"
Madison, 32, and her boyfriend, Electric Daisy Carnival founder Pasquale Rotella, 38, are expecting a baby girl. The Peepshow dancer broke the news of her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly in August, saying she had "always wanted to be a mom" and hopes to have "six kids" with her beau of less than a year.
The Alaskan native -- who split with Hugh Hefner, 86, in 2008 because he could not have kids -- isn't pigging out while pregnant. "I try to eat healthy for the baby -- I love vegetable and fruit smoothies," Madison told Us. "But my downfall is french fries. My excuse is they settle my stomach!"
For now, Madison is focused on prepping her little girl's room. "I'm really excited about decorating the nursery," she said. "We've already started buying some things."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite