Pregnant Jessica Simpson: I Look Like 'A Big Blob'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/LEP/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/LEP/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: ©Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
When Jessica Simpson tunes in for the premiere of NBC's "Fashion Star" on March 13, her body won't look anything like it does now.
"I wasn't pregnant when we shot it. It will be amazing to see myself with a waistline," the 31-year-old said during a conference call on Thursday. "I'll be like a big blob sitting on the couch watching myself thin."
Simpson will mentor 14 contestants alongside fellow fashion designers Nicole Richie, 30, and John Varvatos; supermodel Elle Macpherson, 47, will host.
"Teaming up with this show was a perfect fit," Simpson said. "I couldn't turn it down because I felt like it was great for my collection, but it was also important for me to talk to these up-and-coming designers and mentor them and kind of show them the ropes and really try to lead them in the right direction."
Now that she's expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, Simpson said she's thinking of creating a maternity line for the Jessica Simpson Collection.
"The point of launching a maternity line, for me, is to do something different," Simpson explained. "I'm not buying any maternity clothes. I'm wearing all clothes that come in bigger sizes. I really want to make a maternity line that's comfortable, but really stylish for people, because I believe that we all deserve to feel good and look good."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite