Pregnant Jessica Simpson: My Sex Drive Is 'Unstoppable' Right Now
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle2 of 11
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle3 of 11
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle4 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Weeks away from giving birth, Jessica Simpson has never felt more in touch with her body -- or with her sexuality.
The hugely pregnant "Fashion Star" mentor, 31, opened up about her current sex life with fiance Eric Johnson on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Tuesday.
"I am definitely 'feeling intimate,'" the sassy Texan said -- and how! "I'm kind of unstoppable right now. The big 'O' is, like, the biggest 'O' ever!"
Former NFL pro Johnson, 32, is definitely game, she added. "He's always ready."
During the freewheeling chat, the fashion mogul also explained her decision to go nude for the April cover of ELLE magazine. "They didn't even ask me to do that," she said. "It was my idea. It kind of just seemed a natural thing for me to do."
Despite being her heaviest ever, Simpson said she feels super-confident about baring her body to fans.
"I'm, like, 170 pounds and I wanted to pose nude. I try to be, like, 110 pounds. It's funny to be at your heaviest and feel the most confident. I just take such pride in being a mom! I just love my body more than ever now."
But, at this point, she's ready to carry her daughter-to-be "in my arms and not my belly," she admitted.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite