Pregnant Jessica Simpson Shops for Wedding Dresses
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Is Jessica Simpson planning to say "I do" with a baby on board?
The pregnant 31-year-old star was spotted visiting a Monique Lhuillier wedding boutique on Sunday in Los Angeles. Dresses in the store range from $3,000 to $20,000.
Simpson and Eric Johnson got engaged on Nov. 11, 2010. This Halloween, the duo announced via a visual "Mummy" pun that they were expecting their first child together.
But while Simpson might've been looking at bridal couture this weekend, she told Us Weekly last month that she and her NFL beau were planning to get married after they'd welcomed their little one.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby," she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," Simpson said. "Now when I get stressed out, it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
Another possible reason for Simpson's visit to the bridal boutique? Her BFF Cacee Cobb confirmed in August that she is engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite