Pregnant Jessica Simpson Shops for Wedding Dresses
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Is Jessica Simpson planning to say "I do" with a baby on board?
The pregnant 31-year-old star was spotted visiting a Monique Lhuillier wedding boutique on Sunday in Los Angeles. Dresses in the store range from $3,000 to $20,000.
Simpson and Eric Johnson got engaged on Nov. 11, 2010. This Halloween, the duo announced via a visual "Mummy" pun that they were expecting their first child together.
But while Simpson might've been looking at bridal couture this weekend, she told Us Weekly last month that she and her NFL beau were planning to get married after they'd welcomed their little one.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby," she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," Simpson said. "Now when I get stressed out, it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
Another possible reason for Simpson's visit to the bridal boutique? Her BFF Cacee Cobb confirmed in August that she is engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite