Pregnant Jessica Simpson Shops for Wedding Dresses
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Is Jessica Simpson planning to say "I do" with a baby on board?
The pregnant 31-year-old star was spotted visiting a Monique Lhuillier wedding boutique on Sunday in Los Angeles. Dresses in the store range from $3,000 to $20,000.
Simpson and Eric Johnson got engaged on Nov. 11, 2010. This Halloween, the duo announced via a visual "Mummy" pun that they were expecting their first child together.
But while Simpson might've been looking at bridal couture this weekend, she told Us Weekly last month that she and her NFL beau were planning to get married after they'd welcomed their little one.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby," she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," Simpson said. "Now when I get stressed out, it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
Another possible reason for Simpson's visit to the bridal boutique? Her BFF Cacee Cobb confirmed in August that she is engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite