Pregnant Jessica Simpson Wears Colorful Bridesmaid Dress at WeddingRelated: Jessica Simpson
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: NC1/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Goodwin/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures10 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Bridesmaids, starring the Simpson sisters!
Jessica and Ashlee Simpson were bridesmaids at the Saturday wedding of Lauren Zelman, their friend and former assistant, to TV actor Bret Harrison ("Breaking In," "V," "Reaper").
And though Jessica, 31, is in the very late stages of her pregnancy, she fulfilled her bridesmaid duties for the weekend at the Parker Palm Springs alongside fiance Eric Johnson; Ashlee, 27; her beau, Vincent Piazza; her son Bronx; and their parents, Joe and Tina Simpson.
"She was a good sport about being a bridesmaid even though she is so pregnant," a source told Us Weekly. "It definitely wasn't easy for her to get around and help the bride."
For the ceremony, the "Fashion Star" mentor wore a pink bridesmaid dress (one matching the other women in the party) and was the last to arrive for the outdoor ceremony. With a little bit of help from a wedding coordinator, the singer walked down the aisle "very slowly" to avoid falling, an onlooker explains.
(Her adorable nephew Bronx, though at one point teary-eyed, was a crowd pleaser at the bash as a ring-bearer. Groom Harrison's onetime costar on "The OC," actor Adam Brody, was also in the wedding party.)
Once the couple said their "I dos," Simpson and her own husband-to-be linked arms as he helped her back up the aisle.
The extended Simpson clan took advantage of the fun weekend for some pool time and good eats at the restaurant Norma's, where Simpson noshed on an omelet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sweaty, Horny and Hungry: Pregnant Jessica Simpson's Top TMI Moments
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite