Pregnant Jessica Simpson Wears Colorful Bridesmaid Dress at Wedding
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: NC1/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Goodwin/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures10 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Disney CFO: 'Star Wars' Will Follow Marvel StrategyMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:35:58 AM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' Mo
Bridesmaids, starring the Simpson sisters!
Jessica and Ashlee Simpson were bridesmaids at the Saturday wedding of Lauren Zelman, their friend and former assistant, to TV actor Bret Harrison ("Breaking In," "V," "Reaper").
And though Jessica, 31, is in the very late stages of her pregnancy, she fulfilled her bridesmaid duties for the weekend at the Parker Palm Springs alongside fiance Eric Johnson; Ashlee, 27; her beau, Vincent Piazza; her son Bronx; and their parents, Joe and Tina Simpson.
"She was a good sport about being a bridesmaid even though she is so pregnant," a source told Us Weekly. "It definitely wasn't easy for her to get around and help the bride."
For the ceremony, the "Fashion Star" mentor wore a pink bridesmaid dress (one matching the other women in the party) and was the last to arrive for the outdoor ceremony. With a little bit of help from a wedding coordinator, the singer walked down the aisle "very slowly" to avoid falling, an onlooker explains.
(Her adorable nephew Bronx, though at one point teary-eyed, was a crowd pleaser at the bash as a ring-bearer. Groom Harrison's onetime costar on "The OC," actor Adam Brody, was also in the wedding party.)
Once the couple said their "I dos," Simpson and her own husband-to-be linked arms as he helped her back up the aisle.
The extended Simpson clan took advantage of the fun weekend for some pool time and good eats at the restaurant Norma's, where Simpson noshed on an omelet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sweaty, Horny and Hungry: Pregnant Jessica Simpson's Top TMI Moments
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite