Pregnant Molly Sims Doesn't Want Her Baby to Be a 'Serial Killer'
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Derek Shook / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Mommy needs her late-night TV!
As Molly Sims preps to welcome her and hubby Scott Stuber's first child together, she's indulging in as many of her favorite television programs as she can, even if they're not rated G.
"I'm addicted to 'Dateline' and '48 hours.' Lately, when I turn it on, I pull the sheet over my belly to make sure my kid is not, like, a serial killer," Sims, 38, told Us Weekly at the opening of Rosie Pope's new maternity boutique in Santa Monica, Calif. Thursday. "I love those shows, but I'm like, 'can he or she hear what they are saying?' so I cover my belly."
With four months to go, the 5-foot-9 model, who has admitted that she has had to add Spanx to her wardrobe to "hold everything in," is ecstatic about being mom -- but admits that some parts of motherhood have her shaking in her boots.
"I can't wait to meet him or her. I'm so excited. I started to get a little bit nervous about labor. The unknown. You know?" she added to Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite