Pregnant Molly Sims Wearing Spanx to Look Slimmer
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Sharky / Splash News/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Derek Shook/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Molly Sims is currently four months pregnant with her first child, and the 5-foot-9 supermodel is making changes to her wardrobe that she has never had to before.
At the New York premiere for the movie "Safe House" on Tuesday, the glowing mommy-to-be hit the red carpet in a BCBG number paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry chosen by stylist Rachel Zoe, plus heavy-duty undergarments to smooth out her baby bump!
"I'm wearing Spanx! They're holding everything in!" Sims, 38, exclaimed to Us Weekly about the fan-favorite shapewear brand. "I have seen fat deposit in places that I have never seen! I broke down and went to A Pea in the Pod the other day. I had to buy a new bra!"
The "Project Accessory" host announced that she and her hubby, Scott Stuber, who wed in September, were expecting early this summer. And even though her body is adjusting to carrying a baby, she's still sticking to her usual healthy ways.
"I'm still doing Tracy Anderson, just not at the same high level that I was," she tells Us about her exercise regimen with the celeb trainer. "I've definitely taken it down, because you have to keep your heart rate between 140 and 150, so, it's hard, I'm not gonna lie."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite