Pregnant Molly Sims Wearing Spanx to Look Slimmer
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Sharky / Splash News/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Derek Shook/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Tim Curry 'Doing Great' After Suffering Major Stroke (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:14:01 AM
- Ratings: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' as NBC's 'Save MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:45:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 1:18 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:40:51 AM
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulationMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:11:35 AM
- The Art of Alzheimer'sMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:53:30 AM
- Tim Curry 'Doing Great' After Suffering Major Stroke (Report)
Molly Sims is currently four months pregnant with her first child, and the 5-foot-9 supermodel is making changes to her wardrobe that she has never had to before.
At the New York premiere for the movie "Safe House" on Tuesday, the glowing mommy-to-be hit the red carpet in a BCBG number paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry chosen by stylist Rachel Zoe, plus heavy-duty undergarments to smooth out her baby bump!
"I'm wearing Spanx! They're holding everything in!" Sims, 38, exclaimed to Us Weekly about the fan-favorite shapewear brand. "I have seen fat deposit in places that I have never seen! I broke down and went to A Pea in the Pod the other day. I had to buy a new bra!"
The "Project Accessory" host announced that she and her hubby, Scott Stuber, who wed in September, were expecting early this summer. And even though her body is adjusting to carrying a baby, she's still sticking to her usual healthy ways.
"I'm still doing Tracy Anderson, just not at the same high level that I was," she tells Us about her exercise regimen with the celeb trainer. "I've definitely taken it down, because you have to keep your heart rate between 140 and 150, so, it's hard, I'm not gonna lie."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite