Pregnant Rachel Zoe Reveals Gender of Her Baby!
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Bananas, it's a boy!
Pregnant celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has finally confirmed the gender of her baby. In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, she lets a telling pronoun slip. Patting her stomach, Zoe, 39, says, "It all depends on his arrival."
The article then details how her husband of 12 years Rodger Berman kisses her belly and declares, "it's a little boy."
The "Rachel Zoe Project" star also reveals that she's seven months along -- and will be just one month away from giving birth when she dresses celeb clients like Anne Hathaway and other A-listers for the Oscars.
Any chance the notoriously hard-working fashionista can take it down a notch as she waits to give birth? "I've been asked to slow down,” she tells WWD. “But to be totally honest, it's kind of next to impossible when you're planning your show and launching your collection, and in the middle of award season."
Shockingly, the clotheshorse hasn't started picking up togs for her son. "I'm also Jewish," she explains. “So I'm a little superstitious. I've been sent a lot of gifts and things and my team just hides them."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite