Pregnant Snooki: 'I Hate My Boobs So Much!'
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: mac25/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: @Snooki/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Picasa/.14 of 16
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
As she awaits the arrival of her first baby -- a boy! -- with fiance Jionni LaValle, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi isn't ashamed to chow down while eating for two. That is, as long as her added pregnancy pounds don't settle in her chest.
"I actually want a big belly now, so I don't mind having brownies or fries," the Snooki & JWoww star, 24, tells Us Weekly. "The only thing is, I've also gone up a cup size: I'm a D now. I hate my boobs so much!"
Planning to name her son Lorenzo or Jionni, Jr., after LaValle, 25, the seven months pregnant Snooki has already nixed breastfeeding her boy, but isn't exactly sold on pumping, either. "It's kind of like you're a cow and you're just milking," she recently told "Good Morning America."
Intending to live with her fiance's parents in the basement of their New Jersey home once the baby arrives, Snooki already plans to look to her son's grandparents for guidance in more ways than one.
"Me and Jionni have made a rule: If we're hungover or if we've had two drinks, we're not going near the child," she confirms. "We'll give him to Grandma. God forbid we drop our baby!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Pregnant Snooki: "I Hate My Boobs So Much!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The ‘Jersey Shore Gang Hits the Beach'
JWoww Wants Her Kids to Procreate with Snooki's Kids
Bieber is Twitter's Pied Piper, Plus More of June's Webbiest Stars
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite