Pregnant Snooki: I'm Now the 'Responsible One' With 'Jersey Shore' Pals
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
What a difference a baby can make!
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi once spent most summer weekends hanging out at New Jersey's club Karma with her MTV costars, but now that she's engaged and expecting her first child -- a boy! -- next month, she's opted to become a homebody.
In addition to mellowing her out, pregnancy has improved Snooki's relationship with her BFF, Jenni "JWoww" Farley. "Me and Jenni got closer just because I'm not going crazy all the time, so she's not getting annoyed with me," Snooki, 24, admits. "I'm kind of the responsible one!"
As she celebrates her final month of pregnancy, Snooki anticipates leaning on JWoww, 26, and her boyfriend, Roger Mathews, after their son Lorenzo's birth, so that she and fiance Jionni LaValle can enjoy a night out once in a while. "I definitely trust Jenni and Roger babysitting my child. Jenni said I scared her with being pregnant and engaged, so I don't think we've [encouraged them to start a family] at all," she reasoned.
JWoww is just as excited as Snooki to meet little Lorenzo. "Babysitting is the best because you can give them back, and give them back with a ton of sugar!" she jokes. "That's what I'm really excited for: doping him up on sugar and sending him back to Mommy."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Pregnant Snooki: I'm Now the "Responsible One" With Jersey Shore Pals
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite