Pregnant Snooki: I'm Now the 'Responsible One' With 'Jersey Shore' PalsRelated: Snooki, JWoww
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/AP3 of 17
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP6 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
What a difference a baby can make!
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi once spent most summer weekends hanging out at New Jersey's club Karma with her MTV costars, but now that she's engaged and expecting her first child -- a boy! -- next month, she's opted to become a homebody.
In addition to mellowing her out, pregnancy has improved Snooki's relationship with her BFF, Jenni "JWoww" Farley. "Me and Jenni got closer just because I'm not going crazy all the time, so she's not getting annoyed with me," Snooki, 24, admits. "I'm kind of the responsible one!"
As she celebrates her final month of pregnancy, Snooki anticipates leaning on JWoww, 26, and her boyfriend, Roger Mathews, after their son Lorenzo's birth, so that she and fiance Jionni LaValle can enjoy a night out once in a while. "I definitely trust Jenni and Roger babysitting my child. Jenni said I scared her with being pregnant and engaged, so I don't think we've [encouraged them to start a family] at all," she reasoned.
JWoww is just as excited as Snooki to meet little Lorenzo. "Babysitting is the best because you can give them back, and give them back with a ton of sugar!" she jokes. "That's what I'm really excited for: doping him up on sugar and sending him back to Mommy."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Pregnant Snooki: I'm Now the "Responsible One" With Jersey Shore Pals
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite