Pregnant Snooki Scared to Breastfeed: It's Like You're a Cow
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 17
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: mac25/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: @Snooki/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Picasa/.10 of 17
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: V/Nathaniel Goldberg/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 17
- Photo: Supre Tan/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/.15 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is adjusting well to pregnancy, except for one thing -- breastfeeding!
The "Jersey Shore" star, who is expecting her first child with her fiancé, Jionni LaValle, gave an update on her pregnancy to "Good Morning America" on Monday. Snooki has changed her fist-pumping ways to prepare for the birth of her son, but she's still struggling with the idea of the idea of nursing her baby-to-be, a boy.
"I'm just scared," Snooki, 24, explained to "GMA." "My friend did and she said it was so painful…but I definitely want to pump because it's the best nutrients for the baby."
However, she doesn't love the idea of pumping either, saying, "It's kind of like you're a cow and you're just milking."
But the "Jersey Shore" party girl has, of course, stopped drinking. "All my friends are like, 'You can have a glass of wine.' I'm like, 'No.' I refuse because I'm going to be that person that has a glass of wine and [the] baby comes out with three legs."
And, as she previously announced on Twitter, she's stopped tanning. "I'm actually embracing the paleness," Snooki said. "It's kind of a new look."
Snooki, who is nearly seven months pregnant, and LaValle, 24, also shared the name they plan on giving their son. "I think we're going to do 'Lorenzo,' " Snooki said. "Because then you can call him 'Enzo.' "
One thing Snooki did not address during her interview was her recent nude photo scandal. Pre-pregnancy naked photos of the star were leaked over the weekend and Snooki's rep told Us Weekly, "Clearly these are old and personal photos that were not meant for the public. It's a shame someone decided to leak them for obvious personal gain."
Snooki's "Jersey Shore" cast members -- Jenni "JWoww" Farlery, Pauly "Pauly D" Delvecchio, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino -- had trouble of their own over the weekend. The group was involved in a bar brawl Friday night at Seaside Heights hotspot Bamboo Bar. "It started as a small fight, then turned into a massive brawl," an insider told Us Weekly.
In a separate incident, Deena Cortese was arrested Sunday afternoon for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. The 25-year-old was picked up from jail by her parents later that day.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite