- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
There has been so much buzz these past two weeks about extreme parenting choices made by Alicia Silverstone and Mayim Bialik. What do you think of all the fuss, and do you have any plans to do anything "extreme" with your baby?
"I have heard the buzz, and I've seen a couple of the stories. I wish people would let them be. I will say that no one can understand what it's like to be a mother until you are a mother. I applaud them for being confident and secure in knowing how they want to raise their children and being proud of it and talking about it. No one can tell them how to raise their children but them, and no one can tell me how to raise my child but me. Unfortunately, that's the problem with our society: Everyone is so quick to point fingers instead of praising and cradling this beautiful thing. I don't know what methods I'll adopt yet. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world, and you can't train for it or know what you will do until you are in the thick of it."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite