- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet2 of 12
How is the pregnancy going and how are you feeling?
"It's going great -- knock on wood! I'm feeling awesome and no morning sickness, no crazy cravings."
Are you eating more?
I consciously eat more, yeah, but I think it's a common misconception that you need to eat a lot more because you're eating for two. You are eating for two in the sense that you have to be aware of what you put in your mouth and how often. You need about 300 more calories a day, which is probably an apple and a small piece of toast with peanut butter on it; 300 calories is not a lot. Some women go crazy -- breakfast, lunch and dinner -- but essentially it's not good for you or the baby. That's what hit home for me. It's not about me wanting to be body-conscious and self-conscious; it's more about health-conscious and about having a good foundation for my baby. This is the only gift I can give my baby right now. I can't spoil them with things, because they're not here, but I can rest, I can drink lots of water, I can exercise whenever I have free time, and I can eat right."
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite