Rachel Uchitel Marries Businessman Matt Hahn
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Ramon/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Rachel Uchitel, the 36-year-old nightclub hostess whose claim to fame was her multiple affairs with golfer Tiger Woods and actor David Boreanaz, tied the knot with businessman Matt Hahn on Sunday, TMZ reports.
"We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," Uchitel tells Us Weekly in a statement.
The pair exchanged vows in front of 12 friends at Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, the same venue where Britney Spears married Jason Alexander in 2004. That marriage was annulled just days later.
The couple obtained a marriage license in Clark County, Nev., on Sunday night and filed it with the court the next morning at 8:58 a.m.
Hahn, 26, was a football player at Penn State. He and Uchitel have been living together in San Francisco for several months.
Prior to her relationship with Hahn, Uchitel had been engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on Sept. 11, 2001, during the World Trade Center attacks. She spoke frequently of O'Grady's death during her 2010-2011 appearance on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
Uchitel, a University of New Hampshire graduate, wed Wall Street trader and childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004. Their union lasted just four months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite