Rachel Uchitel Marries Businessman Matt Hahn
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Ramon/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Rachel Uchitel, the 36-year-old nightclub hostess whose claim to fame was her multiple affairs with golfer Tiger Woods and actor David Boreanaz, tied the knot with businessman Matt Hahn on Sunday, TMZ reports.
"We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," Uchitel tells Us Weekly in a statement.
The pair exchanged vows in front of 12 friends at Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, the same venue where Britney Spears married Jason Alexander in 2004. That marriage was annulled just days later.
The couple obtained a marriage license in Clark County, Nev., on Sunday night and filed it with the court the next morning at 8:58 a.m.
Hahn, 26, was a football player at Penn State. He and Uchitel have been living together in San Francisco for several months.
Prior to her relationship with Hahn, Uchitel had been engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on Sept. 11, 2001, during the World Trade Center attacks. She spoke frequently of O'Grady's death during her 2010-2011 appearance on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
Uchitel, a University of New Hampshire graduate, wed Wall Street trader and childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004. Their union lasted just four months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite