Rachel Uchitel Marries Businessman Matt Hahn
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Ramon/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Rachel Uchitel, the 36-year-old nightclub hostess whose claim to fame was her multiple affairs with golfer Tiger Woods and actor David Boreanaz, tied the knot with businessman Matt Hahn on Sunday, TMZ reports.
"We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," Uchitel tells Us Weekly in a statement.
The pair exchanged vows in front of 12 friends at Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, the same venue where Britney Spears married Jason Alexander in 2004. That marriage was annulled just days later.
The couple obtained a marriage license in Clark County, Nev., on Sunday night and filed it with the court the next morning at 8:58 a.m.
Hahn, 26, was a football player at Penn State. He and Uchitel have been living together in San Francisco for several months.
Prior to her relationship with Hahn, Uchitel had been engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on Sept. 11, 2001, during the World Trade Center attacks. She spoke frequently of O'Grady's death during her 2010-2011 appearance on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
Uchitel, a University of New Hampshire graduate, wed Wall Street trader and childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004. Their union lasted just four months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite