Rachel Uchitel Marries Businessman Matt Hahn
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Ramon/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Rachel Uchitel, the 36-year-old nightclub hostess whose claim to fame was her multiple affairs with golfer Tiger Woods and actor David Boreanaz, tied the knot with businessman Matt Hahn on Sunday, TMZ reports.
"We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," Uchitel tells Us Weekly in a statement.
The pair exchanged vows in front of 12 friends at Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, the same venue where Britney Spears married Jason Alexander in 2004. That marriage was annulled just days later.
The couple obtained a marriage license in Clark County, Nev., on Sunday night and filed it with the court the next morning at 8:58 a.m.
Hahn, 26, was a football player at Penn State. He and Uchitel have been living together in San Francisco for several months.
Prior to her relationship with Hahn, Uchitel had been engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on Sept. 11, 2001, during the World Trade Center attacks. She spoke frequently of O'Grady's death during her 2010-2011 appearance on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
Uchitel, a University of New Hampshire graduate, wed Wall Street trader and childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004. Their union lasted just four months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite