Rachel Zoe 'Can't Stop' Shopping for One-Year-Old Skyler
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 21
- Photo: Stoianov/Premiere/Flynetpictures.com/Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet9 of 21
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: Capo/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 21
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet14 of 21
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet18 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/Pacific Coast News20 of 21
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
With a mom as fashionable as Rachel Zoe, it's no surprise that Skyler Berman is seriously stylin'.
"He's an amazing butterball," Zoe, 40, gushed to Us Weekly Wednesday at a Beverly Hills event when asked about her son with husband Rodger Berman. Since becoming a mom, Zoe admitted she's been a little neglectful when it comes to keeping up with trends, or adding to her own wardrobe. Her new favorite hobby? Buying baby clothes for Skyler instead.
"It's so much more fun shopping for him," the stylist shared. "I buy him everything! Little linen pants, tank tops and shorts…Seersucker jackets and newsboy hats and Gucci…I can't stop. It's like a disease."
Zoe also revealed that baby Skyler--who celebrated his first birthday March 22--started chatting up a storm recently, although the Bravo star says he's not quite ready to talk designers with her just yet.
"He's saying water, and mama, things like that," Zoe laughed. "Just the basics!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite