Rachel Zoe 'Can't Stop' Shopping for One-Year-Old Skyler
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 21
- Photo: Stoianov/Premiere/Flynetpictures.com/Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet9 of 21
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: Capo/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 21
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet14 of 21
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet18 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/Pacific Coast News20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
With a mom as fashionable as Rachel Zoe, it's no surprise that Skyler Berman is seriously stylin'.
"He's an amazing butterball," Zoe, 40, gushed to Us Weekly Wednesday at a Beverly Hills event when asked about her son with husband Rodger Berman. Since becoming a mom, Zoe admitted she's been a little neglectful when it comes to keeping up with trends, or adding to her own wardrobe. Her new favorite hobby? Buying baby clothes for Skyler instead.
"It's so much more fun shopping for him," the stylist shared. "I buy him everything! Little linen pants, tank tops and shorts…Seersucker jackets and newsboy hats and Gucci…I can't stop. It's like a disease."
Zoe also revealed that baby Skyler--who celebrated his first birthday March 22--started chatting up a storm recently, although the Bravo star says he's not quite ready to talk designers with her just yet.
"He's saying water, and mama, things like that," Zoe laughed. "Just the basics!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite