- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP14 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Blake Shelton Planning Tornado Relief BenefitMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:26:21 PM
- Jenna Elfman to Host Women in Film Gala Honoring Laura Linney, the Women of 'Mad Men&apMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:15:23 PM
- Emma Roberts Nearing Deal to Join 'American Horror Story' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:05:43 PM
- Good News for the Box Office: a Crowded Field With Some Good, Gross FunMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:02:27 PM
- Cannes Review: Robert Redford's Actions Speak Much Louder Than Words in 'All Is LoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 11:48:12 AM
- Blake Shelton Planning Tornado Relief Benefit
Rachel Zoe has spared no expense when it comes to dressing her 4-month-old son Skyler in the latest designer fashions.
During a Wednesday appearance on "Nightline," the 39-year-old stylist took ABC's Juju Chang on a tour of her son's luxe walk-in closet. Zoe proudly showed off Skyler's $1,160 Gucci bomber jacket, as well as his $3,700 shoe collection. Though the infant is too young to walk, his footwear options include a $150 pair of Tod's loafers (among several other high-end labels). Skyler's shoes are kept in an Oeuf mini library, which retails for $650.
Skyler also owns a $1,400 Hermes blanket (with two matching $522 cushions) in his $914 crib. Should Skyler want to sleep somewhere else, he also has a $1,000 wooden bassinet.
Other pricey items in Skyler's nursery include a giant stuffed giraffe ($163), a silver piggy bank ($1,355) and $78,000 worth of designer clothing, according to estimates by The Daily Mail.
Not everything in Skyler's nursery was hand-picked by Zoe, who welcomed Skyler in March with husband Rodger Berman: The infant was gifted with three pieces of knitwear by his mother's friend, designer Margherita Missoni.
Tell Us: Is baby Skyler's nursery too over-the-top?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite