Rachel Zoe Spoils Infant Son With $87,000 Nursery
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
Rachel Zoe has spared no expense when it comes to dressing her 4-month-old son Skyler in the latest designer fashions.
During a Wednesday appearance on "Nightline," the 39-year-old stylist took ABC's Juju Chang on a tour of her son's luxe walk-in closet. Zoe proudly showed off Skyler's $1,160 Gucci bomber jacket, as well as his $3,700 shoe collection. Though the infant is too young to walk, his footwear options include a $150 pair of Tod's loafers (among several other high-end labels). Skyler's shoes are kept in an Oeuf mini library, which retails for $650.
Skyler also owns a $1,400 Hermes blanket (with two matching $522 cushions) in his $914 crib. Should Skyler want to sleep somewhere else, he also has a $1,000 wooden bassinet.
Other pricey items in Skyler's nursery include a giant stuffed giraffe ($163), a silver piggy bank ($1,355) and $78,000 worth of designer clothing, according to estimates by The Daily Mail.
Not everything in Skyler's nursery was hand-picked by Zoe, who welcomed Skyler in March with husband Rodger Berman: The infant was gifted with three pieces of knitwear by his mother's friend, designer Margherita Missoni.
Tell Us: Is baby Skyler's nursery too over-the-top?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite