- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP14 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Rachel Zoe has spared no expense when it comes to dressing her 4-month-old son Skyler in the latest designer fashions.
During a Wednesday appearance on "Nightline," the 39-year-old stylist took ABC's Juju Chang on a tour of her son's luxe walk-in closet. Zoe proudly showed off Skyler's $1,160 Gucci bomber jacket, as well as his $3,700 shoe collection. Though the infant is too young to walk, his footwear options include a $150 pair of Tod's loafers (among several other high-end labels). Skyler's shoes are kept in an Oeuf mini library, which retails for $650.
Skyler also owns a $1,400 Hermes blanket (with two matching $522 cushions) in his $914 crib. Should Skyler want to sleep somewhere else, he also has a $1,000 wooden bassinet.
Other pricey items in Skyler's nursery include a giant stuffed giraffe ($163), a silver piggy bank ($1,355) and $78,000 worth of designer clothing, according to estimates by The Daily Mail.
Not everything in Skyler's nursery was hand-picked by Zoe, who welcomed Skyler in March with husband Rodger Berman: The infant was gifted with three pieces of knitwear by his mother's friend, designer Margherita Missoni.
Tell Us: Is baby Skyler's nursery too over-the-top?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kristen Stewart to Rihanna, check out some of Hollywood's tomboys.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite