- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: .3 of 9
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: PHDLA/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com/.7 of 9
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
While most pregnant women deal with bizarre hankerings for pickles, ice cream and even dirt, second time mom-to-be Rachel Zoe says she has "no cravings."
Clad in a vintage dress, David Webb jewels and Brian Atwood accessories, Zoe attended Elyse Walker's annual Pink Party at Hanger: 8 in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday, Oct. 19, alongside Anne Hathaway, Kate Beckinsale and Maria Bello.
It was there that the 42-year-old mom to 2-year-old Skyler shared with Us, "I didn't have [cravings] in my last one and I just don't have that," -- although Zoe confessed she wants to have them. She added, "I almost have the reverse -- I don't like the things I normally do."
Like what? The blond fashion curator says it's hands off delectable macaroons and other sweet pastry concoctions during her pregnancy. "Anything sweet is disgusting," she says. "It's weird."
The Bravo star officially shared news of her pregnancy on her blog, "The Zoe Report," after celebrating her 22nd anniversary with husband, Rodger Berman. She tells Us, "I’m madly in love with my child and we have like a love affair," adding, "If it works out the same way with the next one, I just want to fall in love all over again."
Zoe told Us at New York Fashion Week in September, "It's like a love you can never describe." Berman and Zoe wed in 1996 and welcomed their first bundle of joy, Skyler Morrison, in March 2011.
She attended Walker's 9th Annual Pink Party for reasons that hit close to home. "My family has been plagued with cancer and I just think I have to be here," she said. "My sister's currently battling breast cancer so I'm cheerleading her." The fashion figure says her sibling and "hero" Pamela Rosenzweig, who was diagnosed with breast cancer last month, is "good… great, actually."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite