- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: .3 of 9
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: PHDLA/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com/.7 of 9
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- truTV Working With Tumblr on New 'Hack My Life' SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:04:00 PM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)
While most pregnant women deal with bizarre hankerings for pickles, ice cream and even dirt, second time mom-to-be Rachel Zoe says she has "no cravings."
Clad in a vintage dress, David Webb jewels and Brian Atwood accessories, Zoe attended Elyse Walker's annual Pink Party at Hanger: 8 in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday, Oct. 19, alongside Anne Hathaway, Kate Beckinsale and Maria Bello.
It was there that the 42-year-old mom to 2-year-old Skyler shared with Us, "I didn't have [cravings] in my last one and I just don't have that," -- although Zoe confessed she wants to have them. She added, "I almost have the reverse -- I don't like the things I normally do."
Like what? The blond fashion curator says it's hands off delectable macaroons and other sweet pastry concoctions during her pregnancy. "Anything sweet is disgusting," she says. "It's weird."
The Bravo star officially shared news of her pregnancy on her blog, "The Zoe Report," after celebrating her 22nd anniversary with husband, Rodger Berman. She tells Us, "I’m madly in love with my child and we have like a love affair," adding, "If it works out the same way with the next one, I just want to fall in love all over again."
Zoe told Us at New York Fashion Week in September, "It's like a love you can never describe." Berman and Zoe wed in 1996 and welcomed their first bundle of joy, Skyler Morrison, in March 2011.
She attended Walker's 9th Annual Pink Party for reasons that hit close to home. "My family has been plagued with cancer and I just think I have to be here," she said. "My sister's currently battling breast cancer so I'm cheerleading her." The fashion figure says her sibling and "hero" Pamela Rosenzweig, who was diagnosed with breast cancer last month, is "good… great, actually."
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite