- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: .3 of 9
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: PHDLA/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com/.7 of 9
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
While most pregnant women deal with bizarre hankerings for pickles, ice cream and even dirt, second time mom-to-be Rachel Zoe says she has "no cravings."
Clad in a vintage dress, David Webb jewels and Brian Atwood accessories, Zoe attended Elyse Walker's annual Pink Party at Hanger: 8 in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday, Oct. 19, alongside Anne Hathaway, Kate Beckinsale and Maria Bello.
It was there that the 42-year-old mom to 2-year-old Skyler shared with Us, "I didn't have [cravings] in my last one and I just don't have that," -- although Zoe confessed she wants to have them. She added, "I almost have the reverse -- I don't like the things I normally do."
Like what? The blond fashion curator says it's hands off delectable macaroons and other sweet pastry concoctions during her pregnancy. "Anything sweet is disgusting," she says. "It's weird."
The Bravo star officially shared news of her pregnancy on her blog, "The Zoe Report," after celebrating her 22nd anniversary with husband, Rodger Berman. She tells Us, "I’m madly in love with my child and we have like a love affair," adding, "If it works out the same way with the next one, I just want to fall in love all over again."
Zoe told Us at New York Fashion Week in September, "It's like a love you can never describe." Berman and Zoe wed in 1996 and welcomed their first bundle of joy, Skyler Morrison, in March 2011.
She attended Walker's 9th Annual Pink Party for reasons that hit close to home. "My family has been plagued with cancer and I just think I have to be here," she said. "My sister's currently battling breast cancer so I'm cheerleading her." The fashion figure says her sibling and "hero" Pamela Rosenzweig, who was diagnosed with breast cancer last month, is "good… great, actually."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite