Rachel Zoe Unveils Scary-Skinny Body at Met Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Ryan/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Rachel Zoe is looking very skinny again.
The celebrity stylist and new mom, 40, showed off her thin frame at the 2012 Met Gala on Monday in New York. The "Rachel Zoe Project" star styled Karolina Kurkova in a custom Rachel Zoe Collection gown for the glitzy event, and the pair walked the red carpet together.
Zoe wore an off-white, fringe gown by Rachel Zoe Collection and told reporters the dress made her feel like dancing. "It does actually! I love fringe," she said. "It always makes me want to dance."
When Zoe isn't busy styling A-list stars, she's pulling ensembles for her 13-month-old son, Skyler Morrison Berman. "It's too much fun!" she said of dressing her first child with her husband, Rodger Berman.
While the fashion stylist is looking extra-slim these days, Zoe shot down rumors of an eating disorder in January 2010, calling them "silly."
"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin," she told E! News. "Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite