Rachel Zoe Unveils Scary-Skinny Body at Met Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Ryan/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
Rachel Zoe is looking very skinny again.
The celebrity stylist and new mom, 40, showed off her thin frame at the 2012 Met Gala on Monday in New York. The "Rachel Zoe Project" star styled Karolina Kurkova in a custom Rachel Zoe Collection gown for the glitzy event, and the pair walked the red carpet together.
Zoe wore an off-white, fringe gown by Rachel Zoe Collection and told reporters the dress made her feel like dancing. "It does actually! I love fringe," she said. "It always makes me want to dance."
When Zoe isn't busy styling A-list stars, she's pulling ensembles for her 13-month-old son, Skyler Morrison Berman. "It's too much fun!" she said of dressing her first child with her husband, Rodger Berman.
While the fashion stylist is looking extra-slim these days, Zoe shot down rumors of an eating disorder in January 2010, calling them "silly."
"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin," she told E! News. "Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite