Rachel Zoe Unveils Scary-Skinny Body at Met Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Ryan/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Rachel Zoe is looking very skinny again.
The celebrity stylist and new mom, 40, showed off her thin frame at the 2012 Met Gala on Monday in New York. The "Rachel Zoe Project" star styled Karolina Kurkova in a custom Rachel Zoe Collection gown for the glitzy event, and the pair walked the red carpet together.
Zoe wore an off-white, fringe gown by Rachel Zoe Collection and told reporters the dress made her feel like dancing. "It does actually! I love fringe," she said. "It always makes me want to dance."
When Zoe isn't busy styling A-list stars, she's pulling ensembles for her 13-month-old son, Skyler Morrison Berman. "It's too much fun!" she said of dressing her first child with her husband, Rodger Berman.
While the fashion stylist is looking extra-slim these days, Zoe shot down rumors of an eating disorder in January 2010, calling them "silly."
"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin," she told E! News. "Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite