Rachel Zoe Unveils Scary-Skinny Body at Met Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Ryan/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Rachel Zoe is looking very skinny again.
The celebrity stylist and new mom, 40, showed off her thin frame at the 2012 Met Gala on Monday in New York. The "Rachel Zoe Project" star styled Karolina Kurkova in a custom Rachel Zoe Collection gown for the glitzy event, and the pair walked the red carpet together.
Zoe wore an off-white, fringe gown by Rachel Zoe Collection and told reporters the dress made her feel like dancing. "It does actually! I love fringe," she said. "It always makes me want to dance."
When Zoe isn't busy styling A-list stars, she's pulling ensembles for her 13-month-old son, Skyler Morrison Berman. "It's too much fun!" she said of dressing her first child with her husband, Rodger Berman.
While the fashion stylist is looking extra-slim these days, Zoe shot down rumors of an eating disorder in January 2010, calling them "silly."
"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin," she told E! News. "Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby's Here!
From Crowd Ignite