Rachel Zoe's BFF Joey Maalouf: Skyler Has More Clothes Than Rachel!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rachel Zoe/Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Smith/Steinberg/Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Rachel Zoe's best friend (who also happens to be her hair stylist and makeup artist), Joey Maalouf just can't get enough of the reality world's most fashionable tot: Zoe's son Skyler.
"I just want to spend as much time with him!" Maalour tells Us Weekly at Look Los Angeles. "I love babies."
The celebrity beauty pro says that in a way he's also become the stylist and her husband Rodger Berman's son/brother/best friend/therapist and reveals that their 7-month-old son is on the fast track to achieving fashion icon status.
"Skyler's closet is so maj. He has the best wardrobe I have ever seen. I think he's accumulating more clothes than Rachel," dishes the Rachel Zoe Project star.
But even if you don't have Skyler's $1,000 Louis Vuitton diaper bag or his $1,298 Missoni Bugaboo Chameleon stroller, Maalouf says that you can still be a fashionista this fall with a few essentials.
"Wear your hair loose and effortless. I also love a side fishtail braid. And get a tuxedo jacket in either black or white -- it makes everything look chic and elegant."
Watch the clip above to see what other fashion tips and Zoe details Maalouf has to share.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite