Rachel Zoe's BFF Joey Maalouf: Skyler Has More Clothes Than Rachel!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rachel Zoe/Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Smith/Steinberg/Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Rachel Zoe's best friend (who also happens to be her hair stylist and makeup artist), Joey Maalouf just can't get enough of the reality world's most fashionable tot: Zoe's son Skyler.
"I just want to spend as much time with him!" Maalour tells Us Weekly at Look Los Angeles. "I love babies."
The celebrity beauty pro says that in a way he's also become the stylist and her husband Rodger Berman's son/brother/best friend/therapist and reveals that their 7-month-old son is on the fast track to achieving fashion icon status.
"Skyler's closet is so maj. He has the best wardrobe I have ever seen. I think he's accumulating more clothes than Rachel," dishes the Rachel Zoe Project star.
But even if you don't have Skyler's $1,000 Louis Vuitton diaper bag or his $1,298 Missoni Bugaboo Chameleon stroller, Maalouf says that you can still be a fashionista this fall with a few essentials.
"Wear your hair loose and effortless. I also love a side fishtail braid. And get a tuxedo jacket in either black or white -- it makes everything look chic and elegant."
Watch the clip above to see what other fashion tips and Zoe details Maalouf has to share.
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite