Rachel Zoe's Infant Son Sports Giant Fashionista Sunglasses
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Meet the most stylish newborn in Hollywood!
Swaddled in a Missoni blanket, Rachel Zoe's 3-month-old son, Skyler, rocked some seriously trendy shades during a Whole Foods run with his mom in Beverly Hills on Monday.
The celebrity stylist and Bravo reality star, 39, has spared no expense when it comes to spoiling her first child with husband Rodger Berman. Prior to getting a manicure in Beverly Hills on June 14, Zoe pushed her little guy in a limited-edition Bugaboo-Missoni Cameleon stroller, which has a sticker price of $1,298!
But the new mom says she's become far less high-maintenance than she once was.
"I take, literally, 15 minutes to get ready because I'm with him up until the second I have to leave," Zoe told Us Weekly on June 4 at a Chanel dinner in Malibu. "I'm late for everything now!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite