Rachel Zoe's Infant Son Sports Giant Fashionista Sunglasses
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Meet the most stylish newborn in Hollywood!
Swaddled in a Missoni blanket, Rachel Zoe's 3-month-old son, Skyler, rocked some seriously trendy shades during a Whole Foods run with his mom in Beverly Hills on Monday.
The celebrity stylist and Bravo reality star, 39, has spared no expense when it comes to spoiling her first child with husband Rodger Berman. Prior to getting a manicure in Beverly Hills on June 14, Zoe pushed her little guy in a limited-edition Bugaboo-Missoni Cameleon stroller, which has a sticker price of $1,298!
But the new mom says she's become far less high-maintenance than she once was.
"I take, literally, 15 minutes to get ready because I'm with him up until the second I have to leave," Zoe told Us Weekly on June 4 at a Chanel dinner in Malibu. "I'm late for everything now!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite