Rachel Zoe's Infant Son Sports Giant Fashionista Sunglasses
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Meet the most stylish newborn in Hollywood!
Swaddled in a Missoni blanket, Rachel Zoe's 3-month-old son, Skyler, rocked some seriously trendy shades during a Whole Foods run with his mom in Beverly Hills on Monday.
The celebrity stylist and Bravo reality star, 39, has spared no expense when it comes to spoiling her first child with husband Rodger Berman. Prior to getting a manicure in Beverly Hills on June 14, Zoe pushed her little guy in a limited-edition Bugaboo-Missoni Cameleon stroller, which has a sticker price of $1,298!
But the new mom says she's become far less high-maintenance than she once was.
"I take, literally, 15 minutes to get ready because I'm with him up until the second I have to leave," Zoe told Us Weekly on June 4 at a Chanel dinner in Malibu. "I'm late for everything now!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite