Rachel Zoe's New Post-Baby Bling Cost $250K
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe has a lot more to celebrate than the birth of son Skyler Morrison! Her baby-daddy and hubby Rodger Berman recently presented his beloved with an uber-luxe push present—a 10 carat Neil Lane diamond sparkler—and you won't believe how much it set him back.
A source tells RadarOnline.com that Rodger purchased the incredible cushion-cut rock for a whopping $250,000!
"Rodger picked out the ring himself and surprised her with it," the source tells Radar.
Rachel's engagement ring from Rodger, an emerald cut stunner, is less than half the size of her new rock.
"Money was no object for Rodger. He wanted her to have something really special, and he knew she would fall in love with this sparkler."
Congrats Rachel—on the baby and the bling!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite