Rachel Zoe's New Post-Baby Bling Cost $250K
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'La Traviata' closes La Scala's Verdi bicentennialMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:37:01 AM
- 'Frozen' May Chill 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' after Soft FridMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:17:13 AM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- 'La Traviata' closes La Scala's Verdi bicentennial
Stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe has a lot more to celebrate than the birth of son Skyler Morrison! Her baby-daddy and hubby Rodger Berman recently presented his beloved with an uber-luxe push present—a 10 carat Neil Lane diamond sparkler—and you won't believe how much it set him back.
A source tells RadarOnline.com that Rodger purchased the incredible cushion-cut rock for a whopping $250,000!
"Rodger picked out the ring himself and surprised her with it," the source tells Radar.
Rachel's engagement ring from Rodger, an emerald cut stunner, is less than half the size of her new rock.
"Money was no object for Rodger. He wanted her to have something really special, and he knew she would fall in love with this sparkler."
Congrats Rachel—on the baby and the bling!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite