Rachel Zoe's New Post-Baby Bling Cost $250K
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 nomsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:35:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
Stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe has a lot more to celebrate than the birth of son Skyler Morrison! Her baby-daddy and hubby Rodger Berman recently presented his beloved with an uber-luxe push present—a 10 carat Neil Lane diamond sparkler—and you won't believe how much it set him back.
A source tells RadarOnline.com that Rodger purchased the incredible cushion-cut rock for a whopping $250,000!
"Rodger picked out the ring himself and surprised her with it," the source tells Radar.
Rachel's engagement ring from Rodger, an emerald cut stunner, is less than half the size of her new rock.
"Money was no object for Rodger. He wanted her to have something really special, and he knew she would fall in love with this sparkler."
Congrats Rachel—on the baby and the bling!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite