Booted "Bachelor" contestant has arrest record
- Photo: Rutsen Eagle/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Craig Sjodin/ABC/.2 of 5
- Photo: Rutsen Eagle/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Rutsen Eagle/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
By Jennifer Odell
Seems like Rozlyn Papa's on-camera run-in with Bachelor host Chris Harrison last night isn't the first time she's been in trouble. Papa's actually been arrested three times and sentenced to jail, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
RELATED: Read the story on Radar
A Richmond, Virginia resident, 29-year old Papa was arrested twice in 1999 for petty theft. She was arrested on September 5, 1999 and was found guilty by a judge and sentenced to 2 months and 2 days in jail. She appealed the misdemeanor conviction and the case was dismissed so Papa didn't spend any time in jail.
That same year, Papa was arrested again on Dec. 11 for petty theft and received a suspended sentence of 12 months and 12 days, which was also dismissed on appeal, according to official records uncovered by RadarOnline.com. She was also arrested on June 11, 1999 for underage alcohol possession and found guilty.
Sure, she's had plenty of scraps with the law, but Papa seems to have lucky on her side. In 2003, she was ticketed for having expired registration on her car, but those charges were dropped. She was also ticketed for driving without a license in 2007, but the charges were dismissed as well.
RELATED: "The Bachelor" drama begins
The fired Bachelor beauty is lashing out at ABC, claiming that the network sensationalized her "relationship" with a producer on the show and also claiming, as first reported by RadarOnline.com, that they reneged on a deal allowing her to bring her 7-year-old son Aidan on the show and talk about him on air.
"ABC told me I could bring my son to the show to visit and that I could talk about him each day on the show," Rozlyn told RadarOnline.com. "But then they didn't let me."
And about the scandal that got her booted Papa told RadarOnline.com: "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show."
On a radio show on Monday, Bachelor Jake Pavelka spoke about Papa, and said that he was "starting to develop feelings for her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite