Ramona Singer calls divorce 'the most difficult time in my life'
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Momo / Juan Garces/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Rob Kim/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: KB4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
It's not an easy time for this Housewife, but she sure is thankful for her fans.
Nearly a week after filing from divorce from husband Mario, Ramona Singer opened up to her 379,000-plus Twitter followers thanking them for their support. "This has been the most difficult time in my life," the "Real Housewives of New York City" star shared Feb. 4.
"But when I see so many messages of love & support, it gives me a much needed smile," she continued, along with the hashtag "Thankful."
Her college-aged daughter Avery responded an hour later and wrote, "See you in 3 days mommy!! cant wait to hug you! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! #bestmomintheworld."
Singer, 56, then tweeted in response to her 19-year-old daughter and wrote, "Love my girl. Can't wait to see you!!!" (Mario and Ramona's only child is currently attending school at Emory University in Atlanta.)
The lifestyle entrepreneur filed for divorce last Tuesday, Jan. 28 shortly after sources confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple of 27 years had separated. Despite reports last October alleging Mario had an affair and impregnated a young woman, Singer denied the claims and stuck by her husband at the time.
"They like to put on appearances like things are okay," an insider told Us last week of the pair. "It's been going on like this for a while."
Bravo's "Real Housewives of New York City" returns for its sixth season on March 11.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite