Rashida Jones Wants to Run Naked Through Disneyland, Apple Store
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
"Parks and Recreation's" Rashida Jones tells the November issue of Playboy that she yearns to "do something naked somewhere" if she weren't a recognizable actress.
"Streaking through a large crowd has always been a secret fantasy of mine," the star, 35, admits. "Disneyland would be fun. Or maybe just showing up at the Apple Store naked and picking up an iPod shuffle and pretending like nothing was wrong or different."
When she does get recognized -- for her work in "Parks and Recreation," "The Office" and films like "The Social Network" -- "people are mostly cool," Jones says.
"They also sometimes misrecognize me" for other stars, she says. "In my 20s everyone thought I was Fiona Apple. Now I'm either the wife from The King of Queens [Leah Rimini] or somebody on Community [fellow brunette Allison Brie]. But I’m not going to sit here and complain about standing out."
Plus, she points out, there are always bigger celebs in L.A. "I call up a restaurant and say, 'It's Rashida Jones,' and I still get, 'Sorry, we don't have another reservation for a month.'"
Jones, who is the daughter of divorce parents legendary music producer Quincy Jones and actress Peggy Lipton, also reveals she's not sold on lifelong matrimony.
"This whole marriage-monogamy thing, in some ways, hasn’t worked for everybody," the I Love You, Man star says. "Statistically it’s pretty clear, since half of couples stay married. And then, of the people who are married, at least 25 percent have admitted to cheating. I think in the next 50 years relationships and intimate relationships will be redefined, because they have to be. I don't know about polyamory and polygamy, but something's going to shift."
The star's exes include Tobey Maguire, music producer Mark Ronson (they were briefly engaged), Office costar John Krasinski and Jon Favreau -- President Barack Obama's speechwriter.
Did she and Favreau ever, er, get intimate in the White House? "Oh my God, no," she tells Playboy. "I mean, have you been to the White House? People are sitting around watching you from every angle. They're also, like, planning on how to keep us from economic collapse. They're protecting our nation. They're not having sex. Well, I mean, I know sex has occurred in the White House. Just not with me."
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhat's Buzzing
From Crowd Ignite