Rashida Jones Wants to Run Naked Through Disneyland, Apple Store
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
"Parks and Recreation's" Rashida Jones tells the November issue of Playboy that she yearns to "do something naked somewhere" if she weren't a recognizable actress.
"Streaking through a large crowd has always been a secret fantasy of mine," the star, 35, admits. "Disneyland would be fun. Or maybe just showing up at the Apple Store naked and picking up an iPod shuffle and pretending like nothing was wrong or different."
When she does get recognized -- for her work in "Parks and Recreation," "The Office" and films like "The Social Network" -- "people are mostly cool," Jones says.
"They also sometimes misrecognize me" for other stars, she says. "In my 20s everyone thought I was Fiona Apple. Now I'm either the wife from The King of Queens [Leah Rimini] or somebody on Community [fellow brunette Allison Brie]. But I’m not going to sit here and complain about standing out."
Plus, she points out, there are always bigger celebs in L.A. "I call up a restaurant and say, 'It's Rashida Jones,' and I still get, 'Sorry, we don't have another reservation for a month.'"
Jones, who is the daughter of divorce parents legendary music producer Quincy Jones and actress Peggy Lipton, also reveals she's not sold on lifelong matrimony.
"This whole marriage-monogamy thing, in some ways, hasn’t worked for everybody," the I Love You, Man star says. "Statistically it’s pretty clear, since half of couples stay married. And then, of the people who are married, at least 25 percent have admitted to cheating. I think in the next 50 years relationships and intimate relationships will be redefined, because they have to be. I don't know about polyamory and polygamy, but something's going to shift."
The star's exes include Tobey Maguire, music producer Mark Ronson (they were briefly engaged), Office costar John Krasinski and Jon Favreau -- President Barack Obama's speechwriter.
Did she and Favreau ever, er, get intimate in the White House? "Oh my God, no," she tells Playboy. "I mean, have you been to the White House? People are sitting around watching you from every angle. They're also, like, planning on how to keep us from economic collapse. They're protecting our nation. They're not having sex. Well, I mean, I know sex has occurred in the White House. Just not with me."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite