Rashida Jones Wants to Run Naked Through Disneyland, Apple Store
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
"Parks and Recreation's" Rashida Jones tells the November issue of Playboy that she yearns to "do something naked somewhere" if she weren't a recognizable actress.
"Streaking through a large crowd has always been a secret fantasy of mine," the star, 35, admits. "Disneyland would be fun. Or maybe just showing up at the Apple Store naked and picking up an iPod shuffle and pretending like nothing was wrong or different."
When she does get recognized -- for her work in "Parks and Recreation," "The Office" and films like "The Social Network" -- "people are mostly cool," Jones says.
"They also sometimes misrecognize me" for other stars, she says. "In my 20s everyone thought I was Fiona Apple. Now I'm either the wife from The King of Queens [Leah Rimini] or somebody on Community [fellow brunette Allison Brie]. But I’m not going to sit here and complain about standing out."
Plus, she points out, there are always bigger celebs in L.A. "I call up a restaurant and say, 'It's Rashida Jones,' and I still get, 'Sorry, we don't have another reservation for a month.'"
Jones, who is the daughter of divorce parents legendary music producer Quincy Jones and actress Peggy Lipton, also reveals she's not sold on lifelong matrimony.
"This whole marriage-monogamy thing, in some ways, hasn’t worked for everybody," the I Love You, Man star says. "Statistically it’s pretty clear, since half of couples stay married. And then, of the people who are married, at least 25 percent have admitted to cheating. I think in the next 50 years relationships and intimate relationships will be redefined, because they have to be. I don't know about polyamory and polygamy, but something's going to shift."
The star's exes include Tobey Maguire, music producer Mark Ronson (they were briefly engaged), Office costar John Krasinski and Jon Favreau -- President Barack Obama's speechwriter.
Did she and Favreau ever, er, get intimate in the White House? "Oh my God, no," she tells Playboy. "I mean, have you been to the White House? People are sitting around watching you from every angle. They're also, like, planning on how to keep us from economic collapse. They're protecting our nation. They're not having sex. Well, I mean, I know sex has occurred in the White House. Just not with me."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite