"Real" Atlanta Housewife Kim Zolciak: Yes, I'm Bisexual
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Dana Flax
In a new interview in Life & Style, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak opens up about her new lady love, DJ Tracy Young, finally copping to her bisexuality. Check out some snippets from her interview below.
L&S: Was there chemistry the first time you and Tracy met?
Kim: Well, we were both going through heartbreak at the time. I had split up with Big Poppa, and she had just ended a relationship she had been in for three years. The first night we met, we just connected on a different level. We ended up talking for two hours. After that, we started working in the studio together, remixing “Tardy for the Party.” We gradually became closer.
Well, there's that metaphor about making beautiful music together, but we don't think it applies to "Tardy for the Party."
L&S: Can you pinpoint the moment when things became romantic?
Kim: There were sparks, but [physically] it was a gradual situation. Tracy made the first move. Our first kiss was passionate and exciting.
Wow, Kim practicing moderation? This better not apply to her impulse diamond/wig purchase practices or it'll be one boring season of "Real Housewives."
L&S: Were you ever tempted to deny your relationship with Tracy?
Kim: No. I've never denied anything. I don't lie. I'm not embarrassed by anything I've ever done in my life. But I wasn't ready to discuss it when the story broke. I hadn't even had the chance to talk to my family about it. It was so unfair.
Yep, folks, she's a regular George Washington. Let's just count that silly "I have cancer" thing as her personal cherry tree. (She did admit she was lying eventually, no?)
L&S: Do you feel you're giving a voice to other bisexual parents?
Kim: I'm among the millions of parents who have been in a gay or lesbian relationship. It hasn't been an easy road lately, but I feel there are no mistakes in my life. Everything happens for a reason. To have the opportunity to speak for myself and to have people understand what I'm going through is really special. I myself was confused and scared at first. Being able to speak from my heart and get this all out, it's a huge relief for me.
Well, that's a pretty heartfelt answer. Best of luck to Kim and Tracy as bona fide "Real Girlfriends" of Atlanta.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Bump
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite