Real Housewife Gretchen Rossi Selling Her Clothes On Ebay!
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: CB / Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Ever wanted to get into a realty TV star's clothes?
"Real Housewives of Orange County" star Gretchen Rossi is selling clothes from her own closet on Ebay, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. Rossi says she "was inspired to start Gretchen Christine's Closet because of the e-mails I have received about my style, my clothing, my home decor, and where I buy my stuff."
Among the items Rossi is currently selling an Express red halter sequin tank top, extra small, going for $38.00, and a Tiffany Elsa Peretti necklace listed at $137. Rossi also says: "I am selling everything that you might find in my closet from accesories to dresses to jeans, hats, scarfs, jewlery and also some pieces from my home decor!" Rossi is also selling an Express sheer lace babydoll tank top, size small, and Bebe tank top, extra small.
Rossi has been involved in an ongoing lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend, Jay Photoglou. The former couple are suing each other for defamation and libel. Rossi is also being sued by her former make-up artist Ronann Myers, for fraud in connection with Gretchen Christine Beaute make-up line.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite