'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Adrienne Maloof Selling Mansion for $26 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Adrienne Maloof is enlisting the help of a family friend "and Real Housewives" co-star to sell her gigantic Beverly Park, Calif. mansion.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star turned to Kyle Richards' husband, Mauricio Umansky, to unload her massive, 12-year-old Richard Landry-designed home.
The property, which sits on 2 acres of land, boasts eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a tennis court, a screening room, a wine cellar, an in-ground pool, a pool house and a guesthouse. The asking price? A cool $26 million.
Maloof and her estranged husband, plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif, both filed divorce papers on Aug. 28. This week, the Bravo star, 50, was granted temporary custody over the couple's three boys (Gavin, 9, and twins Colin and Christian, 6), and had a temporary restraining order put into place against Nassif.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, Maloof alleges that her spouse choked one of their boys when he was fighting with a sibling after school, and later spanked another and "threw him in the corner."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite