'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Adrienne Maloof Selling Mansion for $26 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Adrienne Maloof is enlisting the help of a family friend "and Real Housewives" co-star to sell her gigantic Beverly Park, Calif. mansion.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star turned to Kyle Richards' husband, Mauricio Umansky, to unload her massive, 12-year-old Richard Landry-designed home.
The property, which sits on 2 acres of land, boasts eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a tennis court, a screening room, a wine cellar, an in-ground pool, a pool house and a guesthouse. The asking price? A cool $26 million.
Maloof and her estranged husband, plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif, both filed divorce papers on Aug. 28. This week, the Bravo star, 50, was granted temporary custody over the couple's three boys (Gavin, 9, and twins Colin and Christian, 6), and had a temporary restraining order put into place against Nassif.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, Maloof alleges that her spouse choked one of their boys when he was fighting with a sibling after school, and later spanked another and "threw him in the corner."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite