'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Adrienne Maloof Selling Mansion for $26 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Adrienne Maloof is enlisting the help of a family friend "and Real Housewives" co-star to sell her gigantic Beverly Park, Calif. mansion.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star turned to Kyle Richards' husband, Mauricio Umansky, to unload her massive, 12-year-old Richard Landry-designed home.
The property, which sits on 2 acres of land, boasts eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a tennis court, a screening room, a wine cellar, an in-ground pool, a pool house and a guesthouse. The asking price? A cool $26 million.
Maloof and her estranged husband, plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif, both filed divorce papers on Aug. 28. This week, the Bravo star, 50, was granted temporary custody over the couple's three boys (Gavin, 9, and twins Colin and Christian, 6), and had a temporary restraining order put into place against Nassif.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, Maloof alleges that her spouse choked one of their boys when he was fighting with a sibling after school, and later spanked another and "threw him in the corner."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite