'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Opens Up About Charlie Sheen 911 Call
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Adrienne Maloof-Nassif revealed to Ellen DeGeneres the backstory behind the early-morning 911 call placed by her husband Dr. Paul Nassif on January 27 concerning Charlie Sheen.
"It was [about 5 AM] and a woman on the phone was saying that she needed to talk to my husband," said Adrienne, in a pre-taped interview airing Wednesday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." "And I said, 'Well, who is this?' and she said she was calling about Charlie Sheen."
When the woman told Adrienne's husband that Charlie was suffering from stomach pains, the doctor instructed her to dial 911 immediately. Dr. Nassif also called 911 to make sure that his friend received medical attention.
"Charlie's been a good friend of ours for years," said Adrienne. "They got married at our house, Brooke [Mueller] and Charlie, so we were there for him."
Adrienne also weighed-in on how Charlie's doing now.
"I think he's going to take it day by day," said the reality star. "He's going through a difficult time. I obviously feel for Brooke and his children. But it's going to be an up hill climb for him."
Charlie is reportedly seeking help in a form of home rehab at his mansion in Beverly Hills.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite