'Real Housewives' star Bethenny Frankel Is Getting Married
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Lindsay Buckley/LE/Splash/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: .7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
"The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel will tie the knot with her fiancé Jason Hoppy on Sunday at an intimate wedding in New York City, People magazine reports.
The 39-year-old author of The Skinnygirl Dish is pregnant with her first child. Earlier this week, she tweeted: "The bright side: I'm getting married in 2 days and housing a pint of ice cream. No need for flat belly at this wedding!"
According to People, the wedding will be filmed for Bethenny's upcoming "Real Housewives" spin-off, "Bethenny's Getting Married," which will air on Bravo. The magazine also cites a source that says only two of her "Housewives" co-stars will attend: Alex McCord and Ramona Singer.
Frankel and Hoppy got engaged last October. They met in November 2008 at a nightclub in New York City.
"The Real Housewives of New York" airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on Bravo.
RELATED: See more 'Housewives' photos
More from ET: 'Real Housewife of New York' to Pose for Playboy
From Crowd Ignite