'Real Housewives' star Bethenny Frankel Is Getting Married
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Lindsay Buckley/LE/Splash/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: .7 of 8
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
"The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel will tie the knot with her fiancé Jason Hoppy on Sunday at an intimate wedding in New York City, People magazine reports.
The 39-year-old author of The Skinnygirl Dish is pregnant with her first child. Earlier this week, she tweeted: "The bright side: I'm getting married in 2 days and housing a pint of ice cream. No need for flat belly at this wedding!"
According to People, the wedding will be filmed for Bethenny's upcoming "Real Housewives" spin-off, "Bethenny's Getting Married," which will air on Bravo. The magazine also cites a source that says only two of her "Housewives" co-stars will attend: Alex McCord and Ramona Singer.
Frankel and Hoppy got engaged last October. They met in November 2008 at a nightclub in New York City.
"The Real Housewives of New York" airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on Bravo.
RELATED: See more 'Housewives' photos
More from ET: 'Real Housewife of New York' to Pose for Playboy
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite