'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Tamra Barney Judge to be a grandma
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Deano/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Tamra Judge is finally going to get that fifth baby she's been wanting! "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star revealed on Sunday, July 13, she's going to be a grandmother; her eldest son, Ryan Vieth, and his fiancée Sarah Rodriguez are expecting their first child together.
"@bravoandy we've got something to talk about tomorrow night. Thank you Jesus #blessing," the reality star captioned a picture of Rodriguez's sonogram, giving a shout out to Andy Cohen, with whom she is set to film the RHOC reunion special on July 14.
Ryan, 28, took to his own Instagram on July 12 to break the news, sharing a picture of his fiancée's baby bump, with the caption: "@sarahrod7777 #ohmartha what's going on in there."
On the current season of "Real Housewives of Orange County," Tamra has been vocal herself about wanting a child at age 46 with third husband Eddie Judge. On the July 7 episode the couple decided a baby is not in their future after a hilarious trial run with a doll named Astro.
Before announcing the big news, Rodriguez instagrammed Ryan with Astro and the discreet caption: "What a natural!!! Hmmmmm @tac_lion."
Tamra was equally as ecstatic when announcing her son was engaged back in April, captioning a pic of herself with Rodriguez and Ryan on April 12, "Ryan's getting married. He better shave!!!!!"
Tamra only just met Rodriguez in March. The reality star wrote on Instagram four months ago: "Headed to meet my son @fit_lion new girlfriend @sarahrod777 . Must be a Big deal...he never brings girls home to mama. Maybe I can talk her into convincing Ryan to shave?"
This will be the first child for Ryan, whose dad is Tamra's ex-husband Darren Vieth.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite