'Real Housewives' Sisters Caroline, Dina Manzo No Longer Speaking
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/AP3 of 9
- Photo: MSN4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
No longer thick as thieves?
Sisters and former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-stars Caroline and Dina Manzo are no longer speaking -- and they have Teresa Giudice to thank.
On Sunday's reunion show, all eyes will indeed be on Giudice, 39, who has officially been iced out by her co-stars, onetime pal Caroline Manzo; Jacqueline Laurita, Giudice's cousin; Kathy Wakile and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.
"Teresa is a wolf in sheep's clothing," Caroline Manzo, 50, tells Us Weekly of Giudice, who slammed her former friend in her "Fabulicious!" cookbook, calling her "as Italian as the Olive Garden," and insulting her son, Christopher.
After spending much of Season 3 of "Housewives'" attempting to mend Giudice's longtime rift with her sister-in-law, Manzo realized Giudice had no intention of making nice. "It was all a charade," Manzo tells Us. "And we were all pawns in her horrible game."
As a result, Manzo says, she behaved badly toward the Gorga family, without getting to know them first. When she got to know them and become friendly, Giudice flipped. "[A friendship] was not what Teresa wanted," she tells Us. "I welcomed the bad guys, so I became the bad guy."
"When it served her purpose, she was my friend," Manzo reasons of Giudice on Sunday's reunion.
And Giudice's behavior hasn't just affected Manzo's relationship with the Gorgas. On Part 1 of the reunion, she reveals that her bond with her sister Dina, a Giudice ally, has officially broken down and that the pair no longer speak.
"[Teresa] is hurting people to bring herself up," Manzo fumes to Us, adding that she sees little chance of a reconciliation. "We all make mistakes and can be cruel and heartless in the things we say and do, but [Teresa's behavior] is different -- premeditated. To sit there and try to hurt someone … assault their character, it's unacceptable. I'm done."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite