'Real Housewives' Sisters Caroline, Dina Manzo No Longer Speaking
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: MSN4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's Plagiarism
No longer thick as thieves?
Sisters and former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-stars Caroline and Dina Manzo are no longer speaking -- and they have Teresa Giudice to thank.
On Sunday's reunion show, all eyes will indeed be on Giudice, 39, who has officially been iced out by her co-stars, onetime pal Caroline Manzo; Jacqueline Laurita, Giudice's cousin; Kathy Wakile and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.
"Teresa is a wolf in sheep's clothing," Caroline Manzo, 50, tells Us Weekly of Giudice, who slammed her former friend in her "Fabulicious!" cookbook, calling her "as Italian as the Olive Garden," and insulting her son, Christopher.
After spending much of Season 3 of "Housewives'" attempting to mend Giudice's longtime rift with her sister-in-law, Manzo realized Giudice had no intention of making nice. "It was all a charade," Manzo tells Us. "And we were all pawns in her horrible game."
As a result, Manzo says, she behaved badly toward the Gorga family, without getting to know them first. When she got to know them and become friendly, Giudice flipped. "[A friendship] was not what Teresa wanted," she tells Us. "I welcomed the bad guys, so I became the bad guy."
"When it served her purpose, she was my friend," Manzo reasons of Giudice on Sunday's reunion.
And Giudice's behavior hasn't just affected Manzo's relationship with the Gorgas. On Part 1 of the reunion, she reveals that her bond with her sister Dina, a Giudice ally, has officially broken down and that the pair no longer speak.
"[Teresa] is hurting people to bring herself up," Manzo fumes to Us, adding that she sees little chance of a reconciliation. "We all make mistakes and can be cruel and heartless in the things we say and do, but [Teresa's behavior] is different -- premeditated. To sit there and try to hurt someone … assault their character, it's unacceptable. I'm done."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite